You Give Us the Measurements, We’ll Do the Rest!
The measurements we need, to give you an accurate price and layout are fairly simple. A few things to keep in mind are:
- Measure in inches only.
- Do not measure your cabinets, measure your walls as if the room were empty.
- Measure any appliances that you are keeping.
- Note ceiling height and soffit height (if applicable).
Using the guide below, give us a simple floor plan of your kitchen.
A - Measure the size of the wall starting at the left corner.
B - If there are any windows or doors, measure from the left corner to the molding.
C - Measure the windows and doors themselves (include molding in measurements).
D - Measure from the window/door molding to the right corner.
Be sure to make note of all new or existing appliances as well as all windows less than 36 inches from the floor.
- As an example, see the diagram below.
- Follow these steps in sequence around your room until you return to the starting point.
Please keep in mind that this is only an ESTIMATE and accurate measurements will be taken by one of our professionals once an order has been placed.
Here's a sample layout below. You can download and print a planning grid HERE.